15, 35, 70. Seafood Airsnip
The Jarvis Airsnip® – dramatically reduces operator effort on any operation done with a scissor, knife or hand clipper. Use of this tool may qualify as a “light duty” operation.
• Common seafood applications for lobster, crab and fish include removing lobster legs, claws, fins, heads and tails.
• Optimally suited for both highly repetitive operations and operations requiring some force – significant reduction in operator effort.
• Lightweight, 3 models; 13, 19, 28 oz (0.4, 0.5, 0.8 kg).
• Three power sizes – a size for every need.
• Many sizes and styles of blades available to suit any application.
• Adjustable speed – 1 to 4 cuts per second.
• Quick change blades – takes only seconds.
• Simple cleaning – tool is totally immersible.
Descargar la ficha de producto para más información: