15, 35, 70. Airsnip
The Jarvis Airsnip® – dramatically reduces operator effort on any operation done with a scissor, knife or hand clipper. Use of this tool may qualify as a “light duty” operation.
• Common applications:
– Poultry: gizzard harvest and splitting; wing trim; deboned thigh and breast trim; tenders trim; heart and liver harvest; opening (after venting); leg disjointing; tail cutting; blister trim; foot removal; toe nail trim; cone trim; leaf fat trim; inspection/salvage trim.
– Fish: head, fin and tail removal.
– Pork: trimming sausage trees and casing (before or after clips).
– Beef: trimming mountain chain.
• Optimally suited for both highly repetitive operations and operations requiring some force – significant reduction in operator effort.
• Lightweight, 3 models; 13, 19, 28 oz (0.4, 0.5, 0.8 kg).
• Three power sizes – a size for every need.
• Many sizes and styles of blades available to suit any application.
• Adjustable speed – 1 to 4 cuts per second.
• Quick change blades – takes only seconds.
• Simple cleaning – tool is totally immersible.
Descargar la ficha de producto para más información: